Tuesday, June 28, 2005

We, the handsome devils....

The most extravagant thing I can think of at this very moment is being able to speak your language. Any language really.
everyday passes and each one has a brilliant theme that is so often overlooked. Today's theme was language. A few months ago I had a great cooking themed day. Sometimes the theme is easy to spot, but often not. Things that pop up more than once in the same day goes far beyond coincidence.
"I've gone ferral and I don't speak the language anymore. You can bring out all your weapons, you cant make me go to war"

everything is marvelous. Evolution is slow and cold. Meaning of life part 3: fighting each other

so what's underneath then? The daemons of my subconscious will tell me tonight. What handsome devils those boys are. I can't wait.
Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home