Thursday, June 02, 2005

Honey Bunny

What is a blog for if not to make the most personal and amazing things impersonal on the cold cold internet.
last night I had several wonderful dreams. The first of which was the most vivid I've had in a while. I went to Bangladesh as a stop over going somewhere else. Every one was dressed so brightly and the people were obviously a in poverty, but were all so interesting and friendly. A little girl tried to sell me bottles of liquor that were already open but I had to decline. However, I was so impressed my the place that I didn't get back on my plane. I stayed for a really long time. Its hard to convey the full impact without going into grotesque detail which is fuzzy at best.
the dream then moved to star wars episode 3. I was in the theater with abby and a couple other people. The screen kept moving and we had to follow it. When the movie got out it was already light outside then somehow we ended up at a concert. It was a crunk band.
I wish I could remember more of the dream. There are many other bits pieces but they just don't fit in. The bangledesh part was amazing.
this is going no where, there's no way to convey what a dream actually means to you. Unless its a re-occurring dream. Then its a little easier.
someone help me out of this funk I seem to be in. Waking up late in the day wearing my hugest until its absolutely necessary to put on clothes. Something should probably be done. That's mostly what my dream was about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home