Saturday, June 25, 2005

Crumbs in my Lungs

North east west and south. Together they are news. Together, this is discoveryblog.

I'm going to go to Dawson. Just give me a couple weeks to scrape something together and I'll be there. don't worry. I'll probably come back. My bus ticket is cheaper if I get a return.
what an exciting trip. Going to see all those people and all those bands at the Dawson city music festival. Threes nothing quite as satisfying as taking a long trip by yourself. Especially where threes a guaranteed light at the end. A friendly face you haven't seen I a little too long.

last night I watched a concert from the front porch of a rustic old cabin. Say no to drugs kids. This includes alcohol and tobacco.

here's my new wish. I wish I could stop falling in love with every girl I see.
its becoming a serious problem and inconvenience.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg MacPherson will be performing solo @ the Dawson festival.

You lucky crap.

--k

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop falling in love with girls and fall in love with Jesus

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home