Friday, August 05, 2005

Holding a grudge anyway

Nothing eats away at you like hindsight. Its a real bitch when you can be so easily guilted into saying at a place like this, but refuse to be guilted into staying somewhere of real worth. Why did I choose to dig myself I nice little hole instead of sitting in the sun? Thoughts like that can drive you crazy, especially when there was so much opportunity to throw down the shovel. Eventually you end up alone and completely out of sight. And without a guitar to boot.

so here I am, waiting on better times. Waiting for some kind of adventure. Daydreaming about all the potentials.

its so tempting to be here in the basement and trying hard to carve a piece out of my mountain of debt. Waiting for the right time to strike at the world. Its the whole waiting part really worth what will eventually come out of it or should I build the mountain higher and have lo-fi, big city, Canadian adventures?

there's too many traps out there. I cant get out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Caitie said...

All I have to say Jon, is I don't get it.
caitie

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon, we're going out tonight. Yes, yes we are. Yes?

Good.

I'll call you.

--kim

(I was lame and just stayed home last night, sorry I didn't call...I just had one of those sweatpants & tv kind of nights. But TONIGHT...whoooooee! Fun will be had. And it's a week until your b'day!)

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try living in Assiniboia, and then you can say the things that you are saying about there, things are not as bad as it seems to be.

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home