Saturday, July 09, 2005

Drunk Post Infinity

There are something that I just wouldn't do. Sometime we get so set in our ways, that we lose sight of how to let go and have a good time. Come to think of it, that's been the story of my life for sometime. Whatever I'm stalwartly against, is usually something wonderful that I just refuse to try.
for example, I once was very against drinking. I'm drunk right now.
I was once baffled as to why anyone wouldever be a smoker. I've no been a smoker for almost 5 years. I used to be very against dancing. This is the new one.
I'm such a fool. A goddamn typical human fool. Aren't we all.
when I was a lad, I wanted so much to separate myself from human tendencies, that I left al the god out. The problem is ,that being human requires certain things. Such as being a slave to your DNA.
my DNA badly wants e to reproduce for some reason. It seems so strange that such a thing could consume a person, but then if you turn on your television it doesn't seem so odd at all.
looking for a shag really consumes a good portion of my life and its not only bothersome, but frightening. I can go outside without feeling some sort of sexual urge, and this really diminishes my chances of a good time. Its always making me wonder what the pretty girl next to me thinks of me. Holy sweet goddamn.
does anyone know why we all consider pinkerton to be a brilliant album? It because no one else in the history of music, has so articulately described their stuggle with that which makes us most human.
everything is the same even if its different. Everything you could ever want or be, you already have and are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home