Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Adrift Again

So I hear its the new year. That's good. My resolution is to become a better blogger. At least That's one of the many. The main part of the resolution is to finally organize myself musically and finish what I've started and then start something new again. However being that I'm blogging this entry should be about my blogging. That said, lets get it on.
so this is the new year. The day we decide to garbage everything and start again from scratch. That would be cool. I with every new year everyone had to drastically change something. As if when the clock struck midnight on the new year everyone's clocks go forwards 2.5 hours. It would be like a fun version of daylight savings time that lasts a whole year and has no point. Change for the sake of changed. Or what if when the bell tolls, straight people cannot be married. Only gay people. Or what if dogs were called cats for a year. That would be fucked up. All syndicated television would be so much funny in this new context. It would be like a whole new story. New years eve everyone in the world is given a new agenda. Nothing, more like a game. You can play all year every year. You don thave to play bu then you would be really out of the loop. I think I'll use that concept for my first science fiction novel...Yeah. Maybe I'll be a writer. Too bad I can spell or use grammar or put together ideas or anything like that.
on a more serious note, I feel I should say something about the earthquake/tsunami. What a frightening loss of life. To me it really feels like a sign of the impending apocalypse. Could be global warming, could be an omnipresent angry being. Who knows. Point is, with all the hurricanes this year and now this big wave and the whole sars thing, something isn't sitting right in the waters of the world. Personally I think its the atlantians. Yeah they're still down there somewhere fucking with the water current so they can watch their new high definition televisions. Wow..Where are my ideas coming from today.
so anyway, I don't really believe any of what I say...Other than the hundreds of thousands of people being taken from the world. So on an actual serious note, donate what you can to the red cross to help all those in need. The relief effort has been amazing from all over the world thus far. To quote Matthew Good's Blog "Imagine what could be accomplished if the last 7 days turned into 365 days and covered the globe. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home