Friday, December 03, 2004

Mercury Retrograde

Life is pretty easy, but often has a lot of low points. It would seem silly not to write a nice little blog entry after last night. The number of car I've destroyed is now 3. Driving home from school yesterday, driving my sister's car, I spun out and hit the guard rail on one of those little Saskatchewan bridges. The week before my muffler fell off my car and the mechanic ended up finding about about 30 million things that needed to be repaired. Reading my horoscope for the month of December, I learned that this is because of mercury retrograde. This has been since the end of November and continues until December 20th. By that time I'll be completely broke. Its alright, I'm happier when I'm broke. I may just have to make my Christmas presents this year. Or just refuse to celebrate the birth of Christ. Like anyone actually celebrates that anyway.
moving on, my horoscope has many good thing in it as well. This month will be great, it always is. I just have to avoid doing things that will destroy me. Good month for love the zodiac tells me. In fact, it stated that if you were born on August 12th(my birthday), it will be an especially good month for love. Its nice to be a lion.
all these wonderful things start December 11th. I still have a week to kill. It shouldn't be to hard. I assume most of it will be me dealing with SGI.
let move on to music. Its coming to the time of year where I should be giving out top 5's all over the place. Most importantly, top 5 albums of 2004. Its a hard one. There was a lot of good stuff but not quite the caliber of 2003 or even 2002. For sure the new wilco will be there maybe a shout out to tilly and the wall, Julie doiron, the streets. Well have to see. Also in January two new Bright Eyes CD's are due out. One of them Conor Oberst's tradition sad folk style and the other a more technical CD. He has two ep's out now, one for each album and its sounding good. So already some exciting music for 2005. Maybe we'll even see a new ween record. Maybe even the Jonathan Discovery debut album. Not likely.
I've been hearing a lot about a band called the little wings lately. I'd like to check them out.
either the lights in here are going, or it's my eyes. I don't know and frankly, I don't wanna know. I should probably be on my way. Tonight I bus into Saskatoon. I will acquire my car and hang out with Maegan. Saturday its back to work up north here. Happiness is....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home