Thursday, December 02, 2004

I'm Free

Turn the television off. fuck that feels so good. The most dangerous and addictive habit, it destroys the minds and bodies of us all. Last night my uncle came into my cabin and took back his satelite receiver that I had been using. It needed to be done. Before I had the receiver (Sept 13 - Oct 29) I was all I wanted to be at the lake. I was recidring and writing every night. If I needed a break, I had my DVD's. I still have my game system rented out, but that only lasts so long. For the first time at about 8:30 last night I found I had nothing to do. What a strange and wonderful feeling. I got back to my book that I had stopped reading since acquiring the dish. Ah.
life without television is already so much more rewarding that life with. I'm starting to have my own ideas already. When I talk to people I don't spew out the catch phrase from last night's simpsons episode. I have ideas!
speaking of which, this album I am allegedly making is on the edge of completion. By that I mean most of the pre production is done. I have the bulk of songs, but with all this free time, I predict a few more may be on the way. The best part is that Jeff Pederson of The Fjords is anxiously wanting to help me. I real musician wanting to help me! December is going to be a good month I think. Good for my mind. December 1st... Yesterday, is a good day every year.
I just realized I haven't check my monthly horoscope yet. Excuse me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home