Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Moving Pictures, Silent Films

The entries are becoming less frequent as well as less informative. Not for long. I'll will this all up and running. No one needs to hear what I have to say, I realize, however the internet is a place to build ego. Believing that I am important enough for people to willingly search out my opinion on things it what keeps me going. Us lions need encouragement.
that said, lets get on the road.
I don't have television anymore. The only course I have for news is word of mouth and of course the Matthew Good site. Being that I only have internet at school, its hard to even keep up with that. Oh how I would love to have a formed opinion about the Ukrainian election. It would be wonderful to comment on how things are going with Canada vs. The U.S in the star wars missile defense situation. All I have is little bits and pieces of info. I do have this link here. It has to do with the real enemies of the free people. The people who really "hate our freedom" the religious zealots.
don't get me wrong, I have nothing against people involved in organized religion. It can be a beautiful thing. I do not consider the average Christian a religious zealot. The religious zealots are those who give the true meaning of religion a bad name. The true ideals of religion are almost always hope and understanding, never vengeance or hatred. These are the people that would have us believe our culture is being mocked, and has been for 40 years now. People who would like to see time turned backwards so they have something to hate. Once the world accepts homosexuals (which most of us have) What will they have left? Who will they hate then? People with blue yes? People with 6 fingers?
no matter how much, and how justly you hate, god never hates along side you.
the greatest danger to the people of the united states are the Jerry Falwell followers that seem to run their country. They would have us all believe that they are doing god's will. If that is the case, then one nation under god will never, ever be free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home