Friday, December 10, 2004

Drinking Merlot

Have you ever thought your dreams control the future? What a weird concept. But I mean if reality is just in our mind, then the subconscious is really all god is. The creator of our reality. I think perhaps as a society we should start to worship our dreams. Well, not worship, but at least be aware of. Our mind is what gives us what we have, what we see, what we believe. Our mind is really what makes us. When we die, we live forever in our subconscious. What a concept. I'm a born cult leader. Sadly, I was also born with no ambition.

moving on, I'm trying to decide if there's always been this much turmoil in the world. It seems like an extraordinary time, or is it? Is it just that the internet and the ever-expanding news media provides us all with so much more than was previously available to us? Or is it, perhaps some sign of the apocalypse. Or maybe, we are finally progressing a little bit as a society. The religious right is finally being put in its place buy the expanding leftist movement, especially in north America. Then again, this could just be another one of those peaks in the movemnt. Perhaps like the 60's, this movement will also fall into apathy and be dismissed as a trend. Maybe I'm just ignorant. That's the best I can hope for. Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home