Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Wooden Hair

there alot going down, at least thats what they'd have me believe. if i carried paper and a pen with me everywhere it would be alot easier to sort all these things out. i keep seeing things my time here as a bad television drama. i mean sure there's a story but the dialogue is somethign to be desired. who writes this shit anyway? so basically what i'm saying is that something big is goign to hapen soon. somthing like a powderkeg ready to go off. perhapos the last bastian of defence, something that will send me back to prince albert for good, never ot return. maybe i'm just making more out of this than it really is. at the very least it keeps me entertained and feeling important.
everyone, go out and see the life aquatic. i thought it was amazing.
apperently wes anderson's next film is a stop animation adaptaion of a Roald Dahl book called "the Fantasic Mr. Fox" i'm confident that wes anderson + Roald Dahl = good things.so they tell me the year is ending....thats good. i think we need a change. use it as a distraction. it will be refreshing to go into the future. to see what the new year has for me. if it will be a year of good music, or a year of love or other such things. as long as it a year of progression rather than stagnation. inspiration rahter than distraction. wait.....i think i contradicted myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home