Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Hanging From The Wall Tree

Blogging is hard. How do I keep up with the times. I used to have nothing but time to write this garbage, but lately it seems like I've actually been doing work at school. Not that I should complain as I paid $3000 dollars to go here.
I've never been thirstier in my life. All I want to do is drink water all day and I just cant seem to do it. Every thing I take the long walk to to water fountain, I come back here and 5 minutes later , I'm dry as a dry thing. Could it be that I'm replacing water with cigarettes? I'm replacing recording and talking on the phonw with television. What have i become?
you knwo when i started writting the blog I wanted it to be a pool of ideas and information. i wanted it to inform people of cool links, world news and my un-important opinions on these such things. instead I use it as more of a journal. A journal nobody asked for. yey. it can only get better.
today I read some lovley things about canada on the fox news site. Bush comes to cananda and isnt welcomed with open arms. weird.
I guess the general idea in the states was that even though the rest of the world hated their government and policies, they'd always have the friendly north. they'd always be around. kinda like the friend you only call on if you want something. eventually they get fed up. like the popular high school kid asking the nerdy quiet kid do his homework. the popular kid finally finds out that the nerd doesnt actually like him at all. of course then the popular kids repiles with the usual "where would you be with out me"and the "your just a loser anyway" type comments.
don't get me wrong, i like america. I just hate the forign poilices, the religious right, and their news media. the people are A-OK.
anyway, enough of my un-informed political rambling. anyone who read my blog (i.e. : probably no one) check out www.ceasefire.ca
unless of course you actually would like canada to be part of that little star wars missle defence scheme. in that case, you've stumbled onto my blog quite by accident and please go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home