Tuesday, November 30, 2004

T-Doug

So much to say and only 10 minutes to write this. I hope everyone was watching the CBC last night to see Tommy Douglas voted the greatest Canadian. Isn't is a strange thing that before the whole contest started, he was relatively unknown in most parts of Canada. Always a hero I in Saskatchewan, but still never really a household name until now. I can not say enough good things about this man, so I'm not going to try. If you want o know all the good stuff, you'll have to wait for some re-runs. I'm sure cbc will have the time to show it again, what with the hockey strike.
also George W Bush arrives in Canada today. Rick mercer had a great 1 minute rant about that on Monday report last night check out www.cbc.ca/mondayreport it should be Around there. Also Matt Good has posted his top 4 reasons why he doesn't want Bush to be invited into tour country. The day after Tommy Douglas was voted the greatest Canadian, I don't think anyone in the country should stand for the arrival of the tyrant. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home