Saturday, November 27, 2004

MSG vs Stomach Lining

well good afternoon. isnt it though? its a beautiful day, or it would be with out the clouds. nice and warm. Yesterday was quite a day, its a shame i missed out on the blogging. i mean, there has ot be like 1 person who's been waiting in anticipation.
yesterday was a long day, but a good day. photography all afternoon. alot of which will be updated to the website shortly. work all night, then driving back home. my muffler fell off 15 minutes out of town. i need a new muffler. that should go without saying, but i'm in a bit of a rut today.
mystery noodles in the fridge hurt my insides and i still cant really move from the dodgeball a couple days ago. i'm such a happy boy. hap hap happy boy. the weeknd is upon me and i cant seem to shake it. i have to fix my muffler but my mind is so scattered. back at the parents house just draws away all my energy, still i'm a happy boy.
no philosphy, theories or insight here. not today. not on this of all days. the zodiac tells me... no one understand what i want, but i mus manipulate them with my lion powers to make them do my bidding. in the process i will aid a friends personal problems.
i supose it all holds true. i cheered travis up this afternoon. rogers takes his soul. i dont think i will ever have a friend as good as travis. and i have alot of great friends. even though i manipulate them wiht my lion powers.
i aopogize for the lack of content in this entry. i just dont have much to say.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey jono, nice to see someone else I know has a blog. Just kidding. Pretty much everybody I know has a blog, but I'll be sure to be diverted regularly by yours. Glad you found me.

Scott

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home