Thursday, November 25, 2004

Physical Phitness

Today I realized something. I am the most out of shape person on the face of the earth. I mean sure I'm tall and skinny and I have some left over muscle from al those years of playing hockey, but I think those muscles have been in a coma for a while. Today I played dodgeball. Not the most demanding game fitness wise. Yes, I was a dominant player and won the second game for the media nerds team, but after that, I couldn't walk. My legs seriously froze up and were almost locked in place. They're still recovering. Now I'm no kienisiologist, but I don't think that's healthy. I couldn't run across the street if I had to. I mean sure I'm a heavy smoker, but my lungs don't hurt, its my legs. After half an hour of dodgeball. The other thing is that I seem to have acquired another cold from playing. I'm stuffed up and just not feeling well at all. I felt fine this morning. Infect, I felt great!
now maybe you all think that's sad and awful, but someone out there must be just like me. Any other skinny indie boys out there who cannot partake in physical activity for health reasons? If your out there, let me know so I can feel normal. Otherwise I might just have to start exercising.
on a lighter note, I just checked out a series of pictures from the GWAR show in Saskatoon last Sunday. I really wanted to go, but didn't want to drive in to pay $30 for a show. Big mistake. Check out www.punkoryan.com for a rundown of the show and the pictures. That's the second time I've missed a GWAR show. Never again. I mean sure its in bad taste, but the awesomeness out weighs that.
well pub night tonight here at good old SIAST. Hosted by us media nerds. I suppose I should get up there and start helping out. I spent the morning making a mix CD for it, so I know that at least the music will be good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes.. you are not the only one in this world that feels pains.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home