Friday, January 20, 2006

Nothing, my beard is just a little tight. That's all.

This is the first time I've really seen myself in years.
I've always hid behind things. Since I was at least 16. In order to deal with what I believed were my ineptitudes, I hid behind whatever hair I could grow. I've always been a defenceman. Its always been my position since I was thrown into 10 years of hockey.
so here I am now. Just a regular guy again. Last time I left myself wide open like this I was knocked down hard. It spawned a list of vices that streched for miles and miles. Though most of them remain, I can at least see myself a little clearer. I'm not too bad looking.
now that the lion has lost his mane what happens?
I guess I'll have to keep you posted for that one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

keeep it off till I get there to see animal collective.

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never thought that you would actually shave it off. I can't imagine.
Caitie

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home