Friday, November 25, 2005

Le Coup De Gras

Discovery has finally conquered the big city. It was bound to happen eventually. The reality is that is can be a very intimidating place , making one not want to travel alone, but once again the music saved my life.
there's something pretty satisfying about taking the long route downtown by yourself for your own little night on the town. Armed with only a couple songs in my head, I took it to the streets. It's all gonna break from broken social scene was the theme song, and the destination yielded a few new one for the mix. Thank you caribou, thank you super furry animals. I think it will all be just fine.
it's probably been apparent that I've had some troubles adjusting to things out here. It just been hard to find the right motivation to actually leave the house. Now that I have I have a taste for it and all I need is a song in my head...And I need to buy a bus pass.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a music site. All Discovery all the time. Just listened to Morning Green (etc.). Even if you're not doing music now. An artist page for Discovery.

-Ryan Water

3:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote you an email with some esoteric shyit. Read and digest. oh, and I'm officially shooting my movie next term. This is good.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home