Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Amnesia

No one recognizes my voice anymore. Has it really been that long? There's no excitement in anyone's eyes this time of year on the prairies. Lets blame that. I never really was a prairie sun. Something just turn out wrong. The holidays are coming. Please, duck and cover.
I bit of information was all I really wanted. I guess the apple doesn't fall far. In our apathy, the greetings are exchanged. So little changes out there from day to day, it could still be Oct 30th. The only difference is its 10 degrees colder. Its amazing how we can both think like that.
right now our separate settings provide a rift in the patterns of thought. I'm still stuck in autumn, with green lights. I'll never wee the winter with white eyes again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home