Thursday, December 01, 2005

Best Party Ever!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Who else thinks all the federal party leaders should form a band? This picture would certainly be the album cover. Meet "The Leaders".

its all really about who your favorite beatle is. They all fit the mould. Every single one of them. From left to right we have Jack. He's the intellectual of course. Often ends up a little too left of the mainstream which some beatles fans don't approve of. Is Canada bigger than Jesus? Probably not.
next we have the cute one. Gil. Always trying to take the band in a new direction. He also really wants to form a new band called wings...I mean Quebec. He'll have a few good songs..I guess.

next we have the funny one. Stephen. At least we hope most of what he says is a joke. He's kind of the odd man out of the group. The one everyone else tends to make fun of. Eventually he will grow a beard and star work on shining time station : the next generation.

and finally we have the quiet one. Paul. A very reasonable fellow, who doesn't talk much mostly because he trips over his own words. He sometimes upset bono and believes "all things must pass".

there you have it.
its nice to incorporate politics back into the blog.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:41 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

please do not post comments that spew any type of religious propagahnda. thank you.

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jono.

I'm sort of surprised by the censorship. But I guess it's your party and you can cry if you want to.

I just wanted to let you know that I still exist, and that, occasionally, my mind wanders in your direction. I hope you are having a time. I suppose, when it comes down to it, that I hope the time is good, but really a bad time is better than no time at all. You sound like yourself, so I don't get too worried.

I'm having my CD release party Fri. the 13th of Jan. at the Bassment at 8pm. You should come. I'd smile to see you there. I might even cat-call you from the stage. The music might or might not be your kind of thing. But it's always good to see you.

I hope you had a thoughtful and peaceful Christmas.

Blessings,
Scott

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home