Sunday, November 13, 2005

Wear a Scarf to Look like Dylan

Girls look so good in the fall, wearing long jackets makes them appear tall.

This is the worst possible time to be holding it all in my good man. A terrible time to keep it all inside. I wish I could free write like I used to. I wish a lot of things. Sometimes I stay up and wait for 11:11 just to make a nice little wish. There's too much on my mind and where does it all begin. Its like looking for the end of a rope that been tangled and piled up too long.
if there's one thing to get your mind moving, it's being deprived of any form of sexual release.these things happen when you live with 4 other people most of which sleep on the floor right next to you. Mix that all in with the gorgeous autumn women, and of course the ever looming dark cloud that covers the city in this bittersweet season, and you have potential for some sort of genius. At least that what we would all like to hope for right?
the truth is I really can't concentrate. My mind is going a mile a minute. I'm out of cigarettes but I don't have a key for the apartment and no one is here. Something good has to come from this.
we are dirty dirty creatures. Nothing more.
I wish I could change what I have ultimately decided I will be. How do we go back on choices of the past. Even in a new place. At the risk of being far too cliche, old habits die hard.


here was my night last night.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is finally the season for boots and my scarf (the orange/pink/brown one that's taller than everyone).


I'm back in Edmonton. This city is so ridiculous.

--k

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will never be satisfied unless you stop doing things yourself

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home