Friday, May 06, 2005

Go To The Mirror Boy

Goddamn its nice to be done. Its as if I'm being released from jail as a fully functional member of society. Now its time to fuck shit up.
I promised Jeff Pederson I would start a blog war with him so here goes.
let me tell you a few things about Jeff pederson. First of all, lets talk about those sideburns. Doesn't even have any. fucking lame Jeff. Second, who does he think he si with that man or astro man t-shirt. Don't you have something else to wear you poor boy? I mean we all get that you like man or astro man, but we also get that that;s lame so stop advertising.
and whets with the whole nice guy thing? "oh look at me, I'm Jeff, I like everything and am always willign to do anything. Everyone loves me cause I'm Jeff pederson" god!

that's all I have unfortunately. I feel pretty bad about writing it. I'm just no cut out for wars or words on the internet.

in the news today Canada is planning on sending peacekeeping troops to darfur. Finally. Some one in western politics decided that 400,000 dead people is Smithson to worry about. Tsunami was 300, 000 and 9/11 was 3000. Its a little late for hind sight, but its nice that my country is finally stating involved.

soon I'll be in the real world again. A place where music snob drink coffee and discuss why the new hot hot heat album has little merit and why the bravery is utter garbage. I honestly cant wait. Good bye northern Saskatchewan. Hello modeate-sized city nights.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon, that was weak. After the scathing rant he delivered, I must say that I'm let down by your wimpy rebuttal.

...Though I totally know what you mean. I can't even jokingly make fun of Jeff. Dammit.

Actually, you did well. Better than I could bring myself to do without apologizing profusely.

Big ups to Canada though, eh?

-kim

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home