Monday, April 04, 2005

The 4th Age

What a week it has been. Wonderful and trying. Spring has finally come and left the cities caked in mud. Jonathan Discovery, the musician played his first show ever. Jon and Maegan have parted in the traditional sense. The pope is dead. I am now addicted to myspace.com
why more could April possibly have in store? Its hard to say but for the moment I feel wonderful.
so wonderful that I'm not going to bitch about the news the pope, or ever the Junos. I'll say fuck the junos, but that's all.
try and find me when I;'m in a worse mood. It wont take long im sure. I'll be back. Until then try out www.myspace.com/jonathandiscovery

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

myspace...Oh Jon. Haha. I had myspace for about 10 minutes until I realized how lame it was.

Perhaps you'll change my mind. But probably not. =)

I added you, you bugger. =)

-kim

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home