Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A Jedi Craves Not These Things

I think if you have the time you should e-mail the actual Jonathan discovery. Its really boring here. I can find things to occupy my time but I keep getting kicked out of the computer labs because of something dumb like the new media people have a class about some website crap. So now I'm in the library lab which has no programs, it doesn't even have win XP. I mean who has a computer with a like 15in LCD monitor, and window 2000. fuck 200, its 2005 beatch!
my sense of humor is coming back, I must be feeling better.
I've become greatly concerned about the status in darfur. For some reason I feel like I need to go there and do something to help. I dunno, be an aid worker or something. Its fucking awful. It sickens me to be so far away and all I can do is pledge $20 and say "that's awful" and then just go on eating my fancy dinner while several people are probably being held at gunpoint for no good reason. I wish I were a jedi. I actually do. I want to be obi wan and jump from a ship with my light saber defending what is good in the world. Sadly the jedi are all but extinct. Even kit feisto.
you should watch hotel Rwanda. Isn't it strange how genocide can go unnoticed but some right whitey who will never come out of a coma being put to rest is international news for 2 weeks. These rants are for my lack of blogging lately. Infect this might end up in the blog. So what else is there to say. anything I say will make me feel too much like part of the problem. Basically I'm trying to download the new gorillaz album because the single is fucking awesome. Feel good Inc. Also the new mountain goats both yet to be released. Yes I down load, but I also buy. Who else out there has a 300+ at the age of 21? That's right.
you should read john darnielle's blog. He reviews music. http://www.lastplanetojakarta.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home