Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Finally got the links working and the pictures and everyhitng. i'm

becoming more and more of a blogger every day. now if i coudl typw

without spellign mistakes, and actually wrote more than once a week, i

woudl be in business. i can now share my pictures with the world, and

of course by world i mean Kim, because as we knwo she is the onyl one

who ever reads this garbage. if there is someone else reading, comment

or something. feedback is always nice. even if its really negative.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*looks around in a lost kind of way*

Oh well, I've never been any good at sharing anyway. =)

--kim

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Jon, I read your blogs and stuff. I haven't anything better to do, so until then you'd better do more updates. And have fun not being in S'toon with me this weekend, like I'd talk to you anyways. Have fun in Vancouver with your crack whores and...what the hell else do they have there anyways??
Yours Truly,
Jeff "The Destroyer" Pederson

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home