Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Birthday Darling

Events. This weekend I left prince albert. It was as if I cast off the shackles for 2 days of controlled freedom with a side of lingering doom. The time passed and sent me back. Bound to this exile again.
this time I have presents and a mind to un-lock. I got my greedy little hands on 4 new CD's this weekend. The two new bright eyes CD's which where shipped to my house a few weeks ago, Maegan bought me the arcade fire's funeral, and I also took in the shins - chutes too narrow. Already bright eyes has made it to the best of 2005 list for I'm wide awake, its morning.
Saturday evening was a mix of a deep musical euphoria enhanced by psychedelic drugs. joya!
Sunday I remembered why I chose this place. Masochism. Plain and simple. I've seen what beauty and joy the world has to offer in many places, but what good is all that without the horrific underbelly of the north in January/February. Dabbling in bokononism. We are dabblers no more.
please visit www.savetoby.com
put a smile on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home