Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Two Years

Today I revisited my trip to New Zealand. I wrote an e-mail to a friend who is headed over there in the coming weeks to pass on my knowledge of the country on. I realize now that I left for that trip almost 2 years ago. Maybe that's not a big thing to most people, but for me, its the only really worth while thing I've done since....Well, ever. I need to get out and go again. There's school now and more school after that. All I want to do is see things and meet people and smoke and drink and be merry.
maybe I have had good times since then. In fact, I know I have. Maybe its just too cold in this country. I need to devote my life to working from march to august, saving up as much of it as possible, then spending it all from September to February in a warmer, more fun place. When I think of people like English Tim, it makes me feel good. He was 32 been traveling since his mid 20's and is still traveling. Maybe I could just move to Vancouver. At least their winters are tolerable.
I cant stand being stagnant. My routine is killing me. School, work, watch TV, sleep, school watch lots of TV, sleep, school. Its come to that point already. Winter.
every end of January I seem to get more irritable than usual. They call it cabin fever, but I think I preferred being at my cabin. There I was alone. Here its a fever that I cant escape I cant find a happy place here. I need new guitar strings. Maybe I'll start painting. Where can I buy an easel?
by February's end, I'll be good again, but I'll also need to get out....I think I'll go to Edmonton then. Yes, visit Kim and Mat Busby. Dig it....Yes..Dig it indeed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home