Thursday, February 24, 2005

All Of Them? Yes, All of them.

Kyoto Protocol is the law today, hooray! I'd just like eveyone to know that no one can take a good idea like Kyoto and make it lame like Saskatoon can. Its not just them, its all over the country. Saskatoon is making a giant "Y" in the snow using people. Alberta has the K, Manitoba the O, Ontario the T and the final O in Nova Scotia. We're all in kindergarten again everyone. Buddy up and we'll make letters in the snow.
in other related news, the two countries how have the worst two worst leaders, did not sign into the Kyoto protocol. Of course the Untied States's George Bush and his little lap dog Australia's John Howard. May they be plagued with locust. Hey, this is opinion not news!
moving on, I can't get my blog to have links on the sidebar. Html code just doesn't compute for me. Unfortunately, I'm not quite at that age where I can be too stubborn to learn, but when I am....Man, that will be the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home