Friday, February 18, 2005

Verb The Adjective Noun

So this is near the end of February. For as long as I can remember this is always the catastrophe month. The height of winter sadness with manic weather and too much to be done. I don't expect it to change and I have my reasons. For me the new year begins at the end of this month. I can feel it coming, I'm about to break out of hibernation and do something brilliant...Or at the very least, mildly amusing.
the snow will start to melt for good in the next few weeks. What goes on after that, I could care less. Happiness comes in mud colored care sachels. Just over two month to go in my self inflicted sentence. That's a pretty sweet fruit.
For now I think everyone should rate me at hot or not and rate me good....Or bad, what the fuck do I care. As long as you're amused by in in some way.
also I recommend seeing what I've done to my webpage. its sure is pretty.
not was the winter on my discontent, but the promise of spring, well that's enchantment.
say hello to the next bubba sparks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home