Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Incense and Peppermints

Time flies by, what concept. This vegan for a week experiment is going really well. No cigarettes, meat of dairy. I'm eating a lot better and a can breathe a lot better as well. The one thing that bothers me is I seem to be constantly hungry. I also find it so interesting, yet frustration to have to read the ingredients in everything I eat. Its nice to know what's going into my body. Still, I don't know how vegans do it and my hat goes off to them...pitty I don't wear hats. In any case, kudos to you all.
in other news, Joel Plaskett's new solo CD is out today and I plan to go buy it in about 10 minutes. I'm sure it will be great, I heard a few songs last summer when he played. The real problem is the only record store in this dreadful northern town probably wont have it. There's also a new kings of Leon out today so maybe I'll check that out to tide me over. If they don't have that...Well uummm.... They're just...uh... jerks I guess...
moving on, if anyone here is an avid mblog reader, Matt is back online.
that's my good news for today. Also go out and rent I Heart Hukabees tonight if you have the chance. I really enjoyed it, I hope you will too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home