Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Can U Taste The Waste

Well here I am making my first entry in my new blog. It seems like the thing to do these days to interact via this thing called infernet. Today is right in the middle of all days. I feel uneasy, but now in a bad mood. Not a good mood. One might say I feel moodless. That's not really the point though is it. The point is the story of why I believe the Anglican Minister of the Christopher Lake church is, in fact a vampire. No some of you may be saying "hey wait a second. Vampires don't exist.". FALSE! Here is the proof. Friday after classes, I was wandering around the future shop looking for Kids in the Hall season 2 on DVD. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. A younger fellow with a goatee was behind me. He introduced himself and shook my hand. I only half recognised him, but I did not want to be rude. He revealed his self as the minister at the lake. If course I wouldn't recognize him without his collar. I had met him several times before through my grandparents. Our conversation was of the basic "I'm going to school just over there" type. However I felt like he was staring through me. There was something ominous about his demeanor. I though perhaps he just had realized I was a sinner or something. Later that night I was having a cigarettes by the lake. Suddenly a large bat appeared and was heading right for me. It cam so close and seemed to be checking me out. It swooped overhead and flew into the night. Now I'm pretty sure we don't have bats that big at the lake, thus vampire/Anglican minister. It makes sense. I apologize. My blogs will get better

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to be a psychic vampire before I found out that Jesus is the Almighty and Powerful One and his Love for dying on the cross for OUR sins. He died so we can live.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home